Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability
My video contribution to A Day Without Dignity 2012 on how-matters.org's YouTube Channel. Click here to watch it!
Below are some other posts featuring local champions on how-matters.org. You can also read my guest post on Good Intentions Are Not Enough, Real Impact with Saeed Wame.
1) The wisdom of dlalanathi: Reflections on organizational growth
2) The Marginalization of CBOs by Development Actors: A Perspective fr...
3) Nothing to Offer
4) Aid, Africa, Corruption and Colonialism: An Honest Conversation
5) Changing the system…from the ground up
6) “With the available resources we had…”
And some related posts on providing sound support for local champions:
1) How to build strong relationships with grassroots organizations – Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
2) Spotting Community Ownership
3) Small is Beautiful…Grants, That Is (Part 1)
4) Reaching Girls at the Grassroots – A Sound Investment (Part 2)
5) Sorry but it’s not YOUR project
6) Oral Reporting With Grassroots Organizations—Here’s How!
Tags: #Dignity2012, #LocalChampions, A, Day, Dignity, Malawi, Without, aid, community-based, development, More…effectiveness, entrepreneurs, grassroots, international, leaders, local, organizations, social, workers
Join Development Crossing
Let's Get Growing
Join For FreeMembers Sign In
Or sign in with:
May 30, 2013 from 4pm to 5pm – London
June 3, 2013 to June 6, 2013 – Paradise Point
June 20, 2013 at 9am to June 21, 2013 at 7pm – Łódź, Poland
June 25, 2013 to June 26, 2013 – Messe-Dresden
© 2013 Created by Development Crossing.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.