CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc., the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2010 revenue), released its fourth Corporate Responsibility report athttp://www.reportalert.info/ra/profiles/CBRE/2011/?ID=40241.
The report covers progress and activities during the 2010 calendar year and describes the company’s ongoing efforts to further its corporate responsibility initiatives in the areas of Environmental Stewardship, Ethics and Compliance, Governance, Health and Safety, Philanthropy and Workplace.
- CBRE achieved its goal of carbon neutrality by measuring, mitigating and offsetting its 2010 emissions with socially responsible investments around the globe.
- 100% of CBRE offices in the U.S. now participate in a recycling program.
- 98% of CBRE employees globally completed an online ethics certification program.
- CBRE received 63 awards from the Royal Society of the Prevention of Accidents, one of the longest running and most highly respected occupational safety awards programs globally.
- CBRE and its employees donated more than US$6.4 million to charitable organizations around the world.
- CBRE’s CEO, Brett White, signed the CEO Statement of Support for Women’s Empowerment Principles, and the company’s Women’s Network celebrated its tenth anniversary.
CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles. The Company has approximately 31,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CB Richard Ellis offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com
Read this announcement online http://www.reportalert.info/reportprofile.php?ID=40241&year=2011
See all recent CSR report announcements here http://www.ReportAlert.info