Nineteen new case studies on use of ICTs in relation to climate change in developing countries are available at: http://www.niccd.org/casestudies.htm
- ICTs, Climate Change and Disaster Management
- New ICT Routes to Climate Change Adaptation
- ICTs and Agricultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- ICTs and Climate Change Mitigation
- ICTs and Climate Change Monitoring
- ICTs and Climate Change Strategy
The cases are professionally edited and can be used for practitioner/strategy guidance, training materials, or research.
Each case outlines the nature of the ICT application, the drivers and objectives behind the case, its stakeholders, an evaluation of cost/benefit and success/failure, analysis of key enablers and challenges, and a summary set of lessons learned and recommendations.
Links to thematic papers, strategy briefs, and other materials on ICTs, climate change and development can be found at: http://www.niccd.org/