Designing, Funding, Launching & Managing Projects Aligned to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Are you working in sustainable development in areas such as food security, health and hygiene, watershed management, agriculture, or income generation? Then this training program is for you.
The program will present an 'online field experience,' and lead participants through the process of developing sustainable, self sufficient communities.
This training program will lead you through the development of a real Sustainable Development project, in real time, in a real village-and leave you with the practical field tools to sustain it.
- Conduct a participatory needs assessment with a community in your own country guided by CSDi consultants.
- Use the needs assessment to begin the development of a complete, fundable, launchable project.
- Analyze which of the SDGs the Challenge aligns with-and work within that framework to begin project design and development.
- Research evidence-based, solution oriented activities to ensure that your project will be successful and have impact.
- Launch your project with the continued guidance of your CSDi training consultant.
See the Video Overview on Sustainable Development Projects:
In this training program we will develop a sustainable development project that will:
- Engage donors,
- be able to be efficiently managed,
- meet your clients needs-sustainably,
- fulfill your nonprofit's mission, and
- add credibility for future funding opportunities.
On-the-job training. Our training programs are not a student-to-computer interface. This is on-the-job training. Each week's training module is designed to be carried into the field where you will seamlessly use the materials in real, day-to-day interactions with communities, colleagues, and donors.
We look forward to working with you!
Executive Director, Center for Sustainable Development
The Center for Sustainable Development
specializes in providing sound, evidence-based information, tools and training for development professionals worldwide. CSDi is a US registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.