Triple Pundit recently shared the five things a good CSR report will do:
1. Focus more on future goals, less on past successes --- Don't dwell on the past, look to the future as well
2. Discuss the elephant in the room --- Acknowledge the negative impact of your business
3. Avoid a PR nightmare --- Focus on sustainable business practices and responsible workplace conditions, not philanthropy
4. Gain 3rd party credibility --- Use 3rd party reporting or certifications
5. Share stats and stories --- Go heavy on stats, but make sure to include stories too
What other tips do you have for successful CSR reporting?