What would you most like to get out of this network?
LEAD is an international non-profit organisation with a fast growing network of 1800 leaders in more than 90 countries. Our shared mission is to inspire leadership for a sustainable world.
We do this by searching worldwide for outstanding people, developing their leadership potential through our innovative training programmes and working with them to mobilise others to make a real difference to the future of this planet.
Our LEAD offices across the world deliver training programmes that challenge traditional notions of leadership with progressive participatory techniques. Using LEAD's experiential learning approach, our participants learn through multi-stakeholder dialogue, systems thinking, and inclusive cross-cultural processes.
We train business executives, government officials, academics, NGO directors, activists, educationalists and media professionals. Our multi-lingual training team works with top-level experts and practitioners from around the world who focus on emerging issues relevant to leadership and sustainable development.
Leadership for Environment and Development
Member Programmes in Brazil, Canada, China, Commonwealth of Independent States, Europe, Francophone Africa, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Southern Africa, USA.
LEAD International is a registered charity (Charity Number 1086989) incorporated with limited liability in England (Company Number 4075590)
What knowledge, skills and experience do you have that you would be happy for people to contact you over?
Do you want to become a LEAD Fellow and be a leader in a more sustainable world?
* Are you passionate about exploring and experiencing European sustainability challenges?
* Do you have the leadership qualities and drive to strengthen your leadership skills?
* Do you want to improve your communication and negotiation skills in diverse cross-cultural environments?
* Do you want to drive change and help put your company, community or country on a more sustainable path?
* Do you want to be a responsible leader in a rapidly changing world?
* Do you want to join LEADs' global network of 1800 Fellows working towards a sustainable future?
If your answer is yes, we have a challenging, life-changing, career-defining leadership programme to offer.
2009 Programme Dates
* March 23 – 27 2009: “Leadership and Climate Change”, London
* June 29 – July 3 2009: “The EU and Leadership Towards a Sustainable Future”, Brussels
* November 2009: “Leadership in a Low Carbon Economy”, Hangzhou (tbc)
Applications for 2009 are now open!
If you are interested in the programme or have any questions please contact us or call +44 (0) 207 938 8713.
My vision and that of the foundation my family have established is to use the voice we have been provided with through our environmental recognition/s to broaden the cummunity (global) understanding of the choices/ buying patterns we make that create finite resouce extinction and ecosystem damage. In writing the book, 'ZERO Greenhouse Emissions - The day the lights went out - Our Future World' to be published in the next few weeks by Strategic Book Publishing of New York (USA) it is hoped that with broad distribution, it will create the dialogue necessary to change what is becoming rapidly a finite future. The urgency and 'call to arms' to engage individually as part of the solution to the pressing challenges of climate change is presented within the book. It would be my hope that the LEAD International group would, on its release, reveiw the messages contained and having done so would endorse its content to those within your sphere of influence - and they to theirs. Many thanks for your time. Kindest Regards Bob Williamson Founder & Chair - Greenhouse Neutral Foundation