Development Crossing

Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability

Get your Company's Africa CSR Efforts Reviewed at GreenBusinessAfrica.com

Our company, SolarGren Media (www.solargrenmedia.com) works with clients to publicize
their eco-credentials in Africa through strategic media communications.

The company also runs a blog site, www.greenbusinessafrica.com, where we intend to run review series on sustainability efforts in Africa, with particular focus on corporate responsibility and environmental sustainability activities and as a major player on
sustainability around the globe.

Several of our subscribed readers have asked if we could feature more of Africa-focused
corporate sustainability success stories, and we are glad to invite companies with operations in Africa to share their sustainability stories.

In this regard, we shall carry a review article, with a link to your company's Africa sustainability reports and web pages, during the month of May, 2009. But limited opportunities are available and will be on first come, first served basis.

At the same time, we are asking you to partner with us on this program by sponsoring banner adverts on the blog site that will run on the same time as the review articles, and even beyond.

Interested in sharing your stories? Drop an email to Kathy Newman, Editorial Director at kathy@solargrenmedia.com.

We look forward to partnering with you.

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This sounds very interesting. You should check out the Member page of OSRAM.
http://www.developmentcrossing.com/profile/LucyLumen

They have a big project going on at Lake Victoria in Kenya and I believe it is very successful.
Very interesting website. great stories / insight.
Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't aware of your site! I'll keep an eye out and let you know if anything comes up.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Development Crossing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service