Development Crossing

Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability

All Discussions Tagged 'social' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flaw Of Big Aid

The James Rinaldi article ‘Flaw of Big Aid’ raises questions about the efficiency and honesty of aid money pouring into mountain countries…

Started by K N Vajpai

0 Jan 31, 2013

Social Impact Purchasing Summit in Vancouver, Nov. 7 & 8

Join us in exploring the new frontier of sustainability, Social Impact Purchasing... the summit will be a dialogue with purchasers and supp…

Started by David LePage

0 Sep 27, 2012

The Most “Unethical Company” Is Also A “Best Corporate Citizen.” What Gives?

Monsanto Co. is #31 on CR Magazine's "Best Corporate Citizens". It's also dead last, behind even Halliburton, on Covalence's Ethical Compan…

Started by Cause Integration

1 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Mark Harrison

Turning Donors Into Investors; Connecting The Bases of Two Pyramids

A collective effort must be made to help connect those at the Bottom of the Donor Pyramid to those at the Bottom of the Economic Pyramid vi…

Started by Cause Integration

0 Mar 8, 2010

Social Media Audit

I'm creating a survey to asses financial clients' use (or lack of) Social Media. What would you ask?

Started by Gabe Chesman

8 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Gabe Chesman

How is Social Media changing Sustainable Development?

Hello to all: I just looked at this Video done by TeacherTube on YouTube, which I got via Facebook feed (set to one of my favorite Fatboy…

Started by Astrid Franchiska Kowlessar

14 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Astrid Franchiska Kowlessar

Participate in the Microfinance Insights Annual Photo Contest to win exciting prizes

Hello, The Microfinance Insights Annual Photo Contest 2009, “Global Shades of Development” has launched and we would like to invite entrie…

Started by vibha mehta

2 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by vibha mehta

Water: The Big Fight

It is often said that in the present generation, the war is over oil, in the future generations it will be over water. But the future is h…

Started by CSO Partners

13 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by David Martel

Environmentally friendly, socially responsible salon franchise opportunity

Splish Salons, the “green” alternative to hair salon franchise opportunities. At Splish we know that the economy is creating new challenge…

Started by Matt Walsh

0 Apr 29, 2009

About the impact of social audits.

Hi, As making many audits each year, I have had to wonder on their impacts. It is what I have tried to answer here: http://www.wethica.com

Started by Pierig Vezin

0 Mar 9, 2009

RSS

© 2019   Created by Development Crossing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service