Development Crossing

Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability

Aimo Berg's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome video. social media is definitely changing the industry, great post. We are…"

Aimo Berg replied Oct 1, 2009 to How is Social Media changing Sustainable Development?

14 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Astrid Franchiska Kowlessar

"Thank you for posting this, Chris. Let me know if you need help with anything else."

Aimo Berg replied Sep 23, 2009 to Economic crisis demonstrates Corporate Citizenship and CSR are here to stay

5 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Brad Ewing

"More Info: This SBI white paper presents a comprehensive overview of the growing mar…"

Aimo Berg replied Jul 13, 2009 to Ocean Energy Technologies and Components Worldwide

1 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Aimo Berg

"Dear Richard. Thank you for your comment. I actually saw the report under the Twitte…"

Aimo Berg replied Jul 9, 2009 to Driving Sustainability in a Downturn

3 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Dan Johnson

"Thanks Art for the thought provoking insight. I do agree that business and society s…"

Aimo Berg replied Apr 6, 2009 to What is the U.S. learning in the current crisis?

4 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Chris Jarvis

"Hello Jerry I am glad to hear that you are able to start up a new fund given the liq…"

Aimo Berg replied Jan 31, 2009 to A New SR Emerging Markets Fund for Africa

2 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Jerry Peloquin

"Hello Belete, very interesting stats. Are you actually working on any projects invol…"

Aimo Berg replied Jan 31, 2009 to Bamboo for Sustainable Developement

12 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Felipe Rubio Torgler

"I actually talked to the SVP of M&A of Walmart during a conference and asked him…"

Aimo Berg replied Aug 13, 2008 to Mom and Pop Shops Flexing Muscle

10 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Chris Jarvis

"I actually heard the same for other companies, KFC, McDonald and so on, focusing on…"

Aimo Berg replied Aug 13, 2008 to Mom and Pop Shops Flexing Muscle

10 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Chris Jarvis

"Mitch: I agree with you that companies, such as Apple for example do use certain cam…"

Aimo Berg replied Apr 26, 2008 to SHould we support Product Red???

23 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by mitch gold

RSS

© 2019   Created by Development Crossing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service