Development Crossing

Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability

Mark Harrison's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Greg, I sincerely hope your science is as good in the long term as it sounds. Algae…"

Mark Harrison replied Mar 22, 2010 to Plant Based Biofuels - The Inconvenient Truth

3 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Mark Harrison

"There is no logic to this, the ability for a company to be champion and a loser is h…"

Mark Harrison replied Mar 11, 2010 to The Most “Unethical Company” Is Also A “Best Corporate Citizen.” What Gives?

1 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Mark Harrison

"Excellent project and Cindy's plans to expand the languages covered is also great ne…"

Mark Harrison replied Mar 11, 2010 to Interview with Cindy Cooper from Speak Shop

4 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Development Crossing

"I would be very careful to ascribe coming 22nd in the Newsweek Green Rankings as wor…"

Mark Harrison replied Mar 4, 2010 to Interview with Bob Langert, VP of Corporate Responsibility at McDonald's Corporation

5 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Phil Ferraro

"Dan, firstly thanks for the feedback! Regarding your question, clearly ever since th…"

Mark Harrison replied Nov 9, 2009 to Blue Tits or Robins?

3 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Dan Johnson

"Checked out the website and found it very informative and easy to get around. A few…"

Mark Harrison replied Aug 22, 2009 to Redefining quality by showing the environmental and economic benefits of household consumer products

14 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Brycelaine Self

"Clever little device John, well done on its design, perhaps you'd like to make an 'i…"

Mark Harrison replied Aug 22, 2009 to Water: The Big Fight

13 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by David Martel

RSS

© 2019   Created by Development Crossing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service