Development Crossing

Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability

Erle Frayne Argonza's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"First of all, lest we forget, those institutions that undertake microfinance, I mean…"

Erle Frayne Argonza replied Nov 18, 2008 to WORLD FINANCIAL CRISIS AND THE EFFECTS ON THE MICROFINANCE INSTITUTIONS

1 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Erle Frayne Argonza

"Thanks Andrew! A long history. Before World War II, women can't even vote. When Spa…"

Erle Frayne Argonza replied Nov 18, 2008 to PHILIPPINES 6TH BEST GENDER EMPOWERMENT NATION

4 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Roger Tompkins

"I did saw the events on TV & internet. It seems to be getting worst by the year,…"

Erle Frayne Argonza replied Sep 4, 2008 to BIHAR FLOOD – THE NATIONAL DISASTER

2 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Sabyasachi Routray

"The 2% 'give-away' is already generous. In Manila the practice is 1%, really stingy…"

Erle Frayne Argonza replied Sep 4, 2008 to Would this have any CSR value in your opinion?

6 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by Chris Jarvis

"I agree with this forecast. I am already visualizing in fact vertical farms for the…"

Erle Frayne Argonza replied Sep 2, 2008 to The Future of Farming is Vertical

2 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Greg O'Neill

"This is surely a late response. The persistent attacks against China is actually bei…"

Erle Frayne Argonza replied Aug 21, 2008 to Should You Support The Beijing Olympics?

3 Aug 21, 2008

"Brad, you're right, the Pinoys (Filipinos) have become consumerist in taste and enjo…"

Erle Frayne Argonza replied Aug 15, 2008 to Mom and Pop Shops Flexing Muscle

10 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Chris Jarvis

"Positive the companies you mentioned are campaigning hard in smaller countries inclu…"

Erle Frayne Argonza replied Aug 14, 2008 to Mom and Pop Shops Flexing Muscle

10 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Chris Jarvis

"That's barely P45 per pair. What a welcome relief for the poor folks. The cheapest l…"

Erle Frayne Argonza replied Aug 7, 2008 to Affordable Vision for All

3 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Kenneth Westling

"Great initiative! Our urban poor and rural folks need the loptaps for our kids, I ho…"

Erle Frayne Argonza replied Aug 7, 2008 to Portugal to sell 500,000 of Intel's Classmate PCs

6 Aug 7, 2008

RSS

© 2020   Created by Development Crossing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service