Development Crossing

Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability

Belete B's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, it is sad to belong to most of the "160 million people live in ultra poverty o…"

Belete B replied Jun 1, 2010 to Growth and Hunger: Mutually inclusive

2 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Ipsita Sapra

"Well, it is good to confirm statistically that CSR fosters innovation and attract ne…"

Belete B replied Jun 1, 2010 to 75%of business leaders believe that CSR grows business

1 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Belete B

"Dear Ms. Kristine Pearson, I have seen your radios all round impact at Ethio-Sudan…"

Belete B replied Jul 10, 2009 to Sustainable Develpment with Kristine Pearson from the Freeplay Foundation

9 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Development Crossing

"Dear Gerard O.H., It is true, it should not grow everywhere, but you see the proble…"

Belete B replied May 28, 2009 to Bamboo for Sustainable Developement

12 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Felipe Rubio Torgler

"While a pregnant woman is in labor, we know that something new and lovely is coming…"

Belete B replied Feb 11, 2009 to Is methane production for electricity from Urban Waste Landfill part of CDM that contributing for sustainable development?

5 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Belete B

"Dear Aimo and others, My project web is www.eabp.org.et Regarding the bamboo cloth…"

Belete B replied Feb 2, 2009 to Bamboo for Sustainable Developement

12 Jun 15, 2009

"Regarding the Energy, please enjoy on the following facts: Bamboo and Energy Bamboo…"

Belete B replied Jan 30, 2009 to Bamboo for Sustainable Developement

12 Jun 15, 2009

"Please be patient, I will subsequently bring in more about the miraculous environmen…"

Belete B replied Jan 30, 2009 to Bamboo for Sustainable Developement

12 Jun 15, 2009

"Dear Sir, It is a nice feedback! Brazil, the Netherlands, Tanzania, etc have receiv…"

Belete B replied Jan 28, 2009 to Is methane production for electricity from Urban Waste Landfill part of CDM that contributing for sustainable development?

5 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Belete B

RSS

© 2019   Created by Development Crossing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service