Development Crossing

Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability

Henry Klen's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris. I cannot agree with you more. Great work. I am not sure if you are aware of t…"

Henry Klen replied Sep 23, 2009 to Economic crisis demonstrates Corporate Citizenship and CSR are here to stay

5 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Brad Ewing

"I believe it is very important that CSR is fully separated from Marketing / run by a…"

Henry Klen replied May 10, 2009 to PR v CSR

11 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Uchita de Zoysa

"This sounds very interesting. You should check out the Member page of OSRAM. http://…"

Henry Klen replied May 10, 2009 to Get your Company's Africa CSR Efforts Reviewed at GreenBusinessAfrica.com

3 May 11, 2009
Reply by Brad Ewing

"Hello Barton Your number one challenge is staying focused. Can you elaborate on reso…"

Henry Klen replied Apr 13, 2009 to CSR interview with Barton Alexander from Molson-Coors

9 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Barton Alexander

"This will be an eye opener to corporations and governments. Obviously, there will be…"

Henry Klen replied Feb 11, 2009 to Why are we going down the toilet?

3 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Robert Skews

"CSR is definitely used for PR purposes. It is actually nice to see some stats connec…"

Henry Klen replied Jan 6, 2009 to Retailers look to Corporate Responsibility for Branding

9 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Pierig Vezin

"my personal thoughts on this are that we are on the cusp of a new industrial revolut…"

Henry Klen replied Dec 18, 2008 to Carbon Foot Printing your business

6 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by vicki of hobart

"Mitch After reading this, you totally open my eyes. Especially when you said "since…"

Henry Klen replied May 1, 2008 to SHould we support Product Red???

23 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by mitch gold

RSS

© 2019   Created by Development Crossing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service