Various studies on demand show that trust, behavioural constraints and perception of the customer value proposition are among the key factors influencing microinsurance purchase decisions. A good promotion strategy has a potential to make a difference.
How can microinsurance providers develop promotional campaigns that are designed to strategically position their microinsurance offering? What are some tips in planning a promotional campaign that is suited to the target audience? What are examples of appropriate and well-designed promotion activities using a variety of different media channels?
Join us as we explore these questions in a webinar on “Good Practices in Promoting Microinsurance Products” on 28 November, from 15:00-16:15 CET, with panelists:
• Nancy Lee, President of Social Marketing Services (www.socialmarketingservice.com/) and lead author of the upcoming Facility publication entitled “Best Practices in Promoting Microinsurance Products”
• Miguel Solana, Microinsurance Officer at the ILO Microinsurance Innovation Facility and co-author of the same upcoming publication;
• Jasmin Suministrado, Knowledge Officer at the ILO Microinsurance Innovation Facility who will be moderating the event.
The webinar will feature promotion strategies of the following, among others:
• Alternative Insurance Company in Haiti (www.aic.ht), with Isabelle Delpeche, Microinsurance Manager
• Aseguradora Rural in Guatemala (http://www.banrural.com.gt), with Leticia Gonçalves, ILO Microinsurance Fellow
• Old Mutual Life Assurance Company in South Africa (http://www.oldmutual.co.za), with Tlalane Ntuli, Marketing Manager, Mass and Foundation Cluster