Time: September 21, 2009 from 6:30pm to 8pm
Location: London (UK)
Website or Map: http://ogunteseminar.eventbri…
Event Type: telemasterclass, on, strategic, networking
Organized By: Servane Mouazan
Latest Activity: Sep 14, 2009
You are between two jobs or maybe looking at starting your own social business....
... but you know that nothing will happen without good networking.
This interactive and lively teleseminar will help you:
- understand and grasp crucial elements of strategic networking,
- explore your own networking style and
- set an action plan to move on towards your goal.
The themes we'll handle during the session:
- What is your proposal for a successful job hunt?
- Who are your champions?
- Do you know the 51/51% theory?
- Building trust, reputation and understanding
- You just need a landline, a note pad and a quiet place to be during the session. A landline number and access code will be sent to you upon booking to access the teleseminar.
- We'll be together from 6.30 to 8pm. Before the session, we will send you a couple of thinking questions by email.
- After the session, you'll receive challenges for you to take away individually. These action-learning challenges will be designed jointly by you and the group during the teleseminar and will enable you to develop your project forward.
- A CPD (Continuous Professional Development) certificate will be issued to you shortly after the event.
Cost: £49.99 + landline access (varies by provider - from landline, likely to be +/- £3.- )
Event open to MEN AND WOMEN.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention "Teleseminar 21 September".
Info and Booking http://ogunteseminar.eventbrite.com
Servane Mouazan has decided to hide the list of guests.