Time: July 31, 2009 from 9:30am to 3pm
Location: University of Toronto, The Multi-Faith Center
Street: 569 Spadina Avenue
Website or Map: http://nonprofitpartnerships.…
Event Type: workshop
Organized By: Chris Jarvis
Latest Activity: Jul 31, 2009
Tired of asking for handouts from businesses? You don't like it, and neither do they. Instead, enter into a partnership of equals. How? Give them what they want. Then, watch your problems with funding, networking, and creating awareness disappear.
We are presenting a workshop which will provide answers for the headaches that plague non-profit organizations. Attend and find out how easy it can be to establish strong funding partnerships, find the skilled, committed volunteers you need, and automate your programs to smoothly handle any number of volunteers. Oh, and you'll enjoy a great catered lunch as well (included in the price of course)!
* Discover current trends in employee volunteering that will define the future of the non-profit.
* Learn how to leverage corporate partnerships to strengthen your resources without creating more work for your staff.
* Uncover what CEOs and business owners need from your nonprofit organization.
* Receive simple steps to designing exceptional employee volunteer experiences. (Become the top choice for companies large and small!)
* Find methods for developing reciprocal relationships with businesses. (Imagine shared vision, shared expectations, and mutually agreed upon objectives!)
* Learn how to set objectives and measure success in cross-sector partnerships.