Although the global recession has squeezed IT budgets, hindered capital expenditure and slowed IT development, Green IT strategies and solutions have gained a significant upside during the economic downturn.
In its latest report, Datamonitor finds that green IT investments are still high on the corporate agenda and more than ever they are driven by compliance with environmental legislation and cost saving objectives.
Building on last year’s success, Green IT Expo provides a unique chance to get your own IT strategy in order and learn about the significant opportunities emerging from the new wave of sustainable computing.
Attendance is FREE for qualifying professionals - providing complimentary access to:
* Cutting-edge educational programme
* Choice of more than 30 daily seminars
* Expert advice on new developments and best practice
* Wide range of case studies and real-life examples
* Live showcase of the latest solutions from leading suppliers
* Interactive discussions and debates with early adopters and other end-users
* Excellent networking opportunities with your peers and leading suppliers
Learn more at http://www.greenitexpo.com/