• What are the recent experiences and best practices from public and private sectors?
• How can organisations collaborate for greater impact?
There is a dramatic increase in attempts (and directives) to collaborate – both internally as well as externally. Open Minds has undertaken research in relation to this theme to establish, from people's real experiences, insights and guiding principles that might help in ensuring the best possibility of collaborative efforts being successful.
Examples from UK public and private sectors as well as from India are showing that collaboration, rather than competition, is proving to be a far more effective strategy than competition.
Effective collaboration is going to be essential in helping address some of the more complex challenges both within and between organisations as well as in the broader sustainability field. We are also keen to see how complexity science principles might help underpin such attempts.
ASP collaborates with Open Minds and The Environment Council to run a half-day workshop in London on February 12th
• Simon Hamilton, Director and Founder of Three Hands
• Mike Jones, Director Learning & Leadership, Open Minds
• Mike Zeidler, Founding Director, modoto consulting, ASP
• Lesley Seymour, Buro Happold
• June Burrough, Founding Director, The Pierian Centre