Time: February 17, 2010 all day
Location: Institute of Directors
Street: 116 Pall Mall
Website or Map: http://www.iod.com/intershopr…
Event Type: one, day, seminar, for, social, compliance, professionals
Organized By: Mark Jones
Latest Activity: Dec 10, 2009
For years, corporations have structured and executed well intentioned CSR programs. Using factory audits and compliance as the core operating model, this approach has developed necessary benchmarking and identification of issues. Corporations have been content with the knowledge that they have a program that checks for abuses. However, in this new environment where corporate ethics are being questioned with even greater scrutiny, most CSR professionals would acknowledge that a new approach needs to be developed.
The new model will look to encourage transparency and support continuous improvement. In response, INFACT Global Partners designed and developed the CHINA SOCIAL COMPLIANCE LEADERSHIP SERIES, an intensive one day advanced seminar to share practical and immediately applicable solutions.
* Understanding the key social compliance challenges in China
* Developing and negotiating effective corrective action plans
* Implementing effective remediation programs that encourage transparency and continuous improvement
* Addressing bribery and corruption within your supply chain/audit program
* Addressing records inconsistencies (false records) and the coaching of employees
* Getting better information/services from auditors (internal and 3rd party)